IMPLEMENTATION ISO 22000 STANDARD
ISO 22000 is the most prevalent worldwide standard management of food safety.
The System sets out requirements for the development and implementation of an effective Food Safety System (FSS).
ISO 22000 can be applied by any organization interested in improving the level of safety of produce and goods handling, regardless of size.
Benefits of implementing a FSMS against ISO 22000 includes:
- Increasing the level of food safety
- The creation of competitive advantage
- The management of business risk
- Attracting investment
- Improving the image of the organization
- Reducing operating costs and savings