ABOUT THE ISO 9001 STANDARD
- ISO 9001 is the most prevalent quality management standard worldwide.
- It can be applied by any organization interested in improving the way it operates, regardless of the size or the sector in which it operates.
- However, best results are achieved by organizations that implement the standard at all and not to individual positions or activities.
The implementation stages of implementing an ISO 9001 Quality System are:
Design and Development
Preparation and internal inspections
Inspection by a certificate Body
- Benefits by implementing a Quality Management System
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Creating competitive advantage
- Improving business performance
- Attracting investment
- Improving the image of the organization
- The reduction in operating costs and savings
- Enforce internal communication
- Increased staff satisfaction and greater accountability
The most common Cerification Bodies In the Greek Market are: